sIMPLE Non-Fiction Formatting and Layout Design for Amazon KDP, IngramSpark, Lulu, and other Platforms
SIMPLE NON-FICTION PAPERBACK & EBOOK COMBO PACKAGE $549.99 AUD
Please fill out the form below and submit your order. On the next page, you’ll be presented with the payment form of the selected Package.
Don’t worry even if your information is not complete in the form below, one of our team members whom you’ll be able to chat with will be with you soon.
*If you have more than 30 images or your book’s word count is more than 25,000, we will send you an invoice after your order is verified, an additional $7.5 AUD per 1000 words and $7.5 AUD per 10 additional images.
*In case your book cover and other files are not ready right now (other than what is marked required in the form), you can submit them later.
**If you have a file/manuscript larger than 25MB, please send via DROPBOX or WETRANSFER and put the download link in the “Your Message and Instructions” box below.
This package is for a simple non-fiction book, both eBook and Paperback formatting. It could have multilevel headings, 30 images, simple tables, lists, quotes, etc. that can be adapted in both eBook and Print versions.
Formatting a Print Book means preparing a document to be ready for print, to ensure that it meets the publisher’s requirements and is an enjoyable reading experience. Formatting text, Layout Design Contents, and Pages and Typesetting are parts of print book formatting.
- Designing of two layout concepts of one of your book’s chapters for review and feedback
- Consultation via email or WhatsApp/Skype with the book designer
- One more design, if needed, based on your comments
- Layout of your book’s interior in Adobe InDesign to the style of your approved concept
- Draft PDF of the entire book for you to review
- Up to 15 text corrections after you review the draft PDF at no additional charge; *additional corrections are $1 each
- Typesetting the whole book to make sure there’s no issue with Widows/Orphans/Hangings
- Print-ready PDF will be delivered to you
Formatting an eBook means preparation of a digital file, to ensure that it meets the publisher’s requirements and is an enjoyable reading experience. Cleaning the Manuscript, Formatting text, Hyperlinks, Table of Contents, Fixing Missing Ligatures, etc. are parts of ebook formatting.
- Cleaning the manuscript and fixing every possible issue before formatting
- Structuring the book based on Heading Levels
- Selecting Fonts, Colors, Artwork and other styles based on your book cover and theme of the book
- First sample sent to you for review
- Consultation via email or WhatsApp/Skype with the ebook formatter
- Formatting the whole manuscript in InDesign
- Fixing footnotes/endnotes (if any), Hyperlinks and Bookmarks (if any) and create the Table of Contents
- eBook file for review.
- Up to 15 text corrections after you review the draft ePUB at no additional charge; * additional corrections are $1 each
- Deliver the final tested and validated ePub and/or MOBI. (3 ePub files, one with fonts embedded, one with cover embedded and one without fonts embedded. MOBI version will not have a cover with it as it’s not a requirement)
*Smashwords version will be delivered in .DOC format